Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Story

Hi! This story happened about 3 years ago, and is entirely true ..... at least as true as it needs to be.Let`s get started!


It was just an ordinary day at school. "C`mon bell," I thought. "Ring!" "Josiah would you please do question 5 on the-" "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg!" "Saved!" Now it just so happens that we were working on our new house before we moved in. My friend Mikel lived across the street. So me and Mikel, oops sorry! Mikel and I were going to his house for lunch. "So, anything new happen at school today?" asked Mikel`s mom, Dee. "Well, we have a student teacher," I replied "Her name is Miss... Miss... oh I`ll tell you later." We had mac & cheese to eat. "They're super hero kind," said Dee. I had spider man, Mikel had hulk. "Mikel you`re Green, and Josiah your fork is stuck to your hand!" shouted Dee. This seemed strangely familiar. "Mikel, room,NOW!!!", I shouted. "Mikel we`re turning into Superheros!!" "Cool but first can I finish my lunch first?" This story comes to an end but I`ll tell you one more thing. Mikel, I mean Hulk and I work for North America, protecting them from evil villains and giant robots. And guess what???? They`re making movies about us. My 3rd movie is coming to theaters on Friday. Until next time I`m your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

I bet you loved seeing Spider Man 3, with Dad?!

Shaun and Holly said...

JUST WANTED TO BRIGHTEN UP YOUR WALL WITH A SMILE! ^^^^^^^^#####################^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^#######^^^^^^^^^^^^######^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^#####^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^######^^^^^^ ^^^^####^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^#####^^^^^ ^^^####^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^#####^^^^ ^^####^^^^^####^^^^^^^^####^^^^^###^^^^ ^^###^^^^^######^^^^^^######^^^^####^^^ ^####^^^^^######^^^^^^######^^^^^###^^^ ^###^^^^^^^####^^^^^^^^####^^^^^^####^^ ^###^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^###^^ ^###^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^###^^ ^###^^^^##^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^##^^^^^###^^ ^###^^^^###^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^##^^^^####^^ ^####^^^^###^^^^^^^^^^^^^^###^^^^###^^^ ^^###^^^^####^^^^^^^^^^^####^^^^####^^^ ^^####^^^^######^^^^^######^^^^^###^^^^ ^^^####^^^^###############^^^^#####^^^^ ^^^^####^^^^^###########^^^^^#####^^^^^ ^^^^^#####^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^######^^^^^

Anonymous said...

Hey, Josiah, I think you should write more stories! How about one along a Narnia theme? G & G